- SB 330 Better skills for adult learners. (Bill)
- SB 330 Better skills for adult learners. (Fiscal Notes)
- Amendment #4 (Proposed committee amendment to SB 330. Makes changes to what is included as instructional time for a performance qualified school district or qualified high school. Provides that a highly qualified )
- Amendment #6 (Proposed amendment to SB 330. Requires the commission for higher education to ensure that part-time student grants awarded to students who are financially independent from their parents and pursuing )
- Amendment #7 (Proposed amendment to SB 330. Provides an educational loan repayment for a public elementary or high school teacher who: (1) was in the highest 20% of the individual's high school graduating class or)
(H) Education - Feb. 13
The selected document is not available.
Some features of the document viewer are not currently functional in Internet Explorer. You may experience difficulty with text selection and copy/paste.
To resolve this issue, you can download this document by selecting Download PDF from the More menu. We are currently working on a resolution to these issues.