- HB 1075 PERF and TRF annuities. (Bill)
- HB 1075 PERF and TRF annuities. (Fiscal Notes)
- Amendment #1 (Proposed House committee amendment to HB 1075. Requires the board of trustees of the Indiana public retirement system to establish not later than July 1 each year, beginning on July 1, 2014, the inte)
- HB 1083 Child labor law. (Bill)
- HB 1083 Child labor law. (Fiscal Notes)
- Amendment #1 (Proposed amendment to HB 1083. Provides that a child who is at least 16 years of age and less than 17 years of age may work until 11 p.m. on a night followed by a school day if the employer has obtai)
- Amendment #2 (Proposed amendment to HB 1083. Deletes language: (1) concerning civil penalties to be assessed by the department of labor (department) concerning employment certificate violations, hazardous occupati)
(H) Employment, Labor and Pensions - Jan. 14
The selected document is not available.
Some features of the document viewer are not currently functional in Internet Explorer. You may experience difficulty with text selection and copy/paste.
To resolve this issue, you can download this document by selecting Download PDF from the More menu. We are currently working on a resolution to these issues.