- SB 53 Municipal sewer bills and utilities. (Bill)
- SB 53 Municipal sewer bills and utilities. (Fiscal Notes)
- Amendment #2 (Proposed amendment to SB 53. For purposes of the statutes governing municipal storm water works and municipal sewage works, amends provisions requiring notice of fee delinquencies to the owner of ten)
- Amendment #3 (Proposed amendment to SB 53. Provides that for purposes of the provision that allows a municipality owning a municipal sewage works to adopt an ordinance to provide that sewer fees for tenant-occupie)
- Amendment #5 (Proposed amendment to SB 53. Provides that, in a situation in which a municipal utility is providing services to properties located outside the municipality under contracts that provide for the owner)
(H) Environmental Affairs - Feb. 19
The selected document is not available.
Some features of the document viewer are not currently functional in Internet Explorer. You may experience difficulty with text selection and copy/paste.
To resolve this issue, you can download this document by selecting Download PDF from the More menu. We are currently working on a resolution to these issues.