- HB 1004 Prekindergarten study commission. (Bill)
- HB 1004 Prekindergarten study commission. (Fiscal Notes)
- Amendment #12 (Proposed amendment to HB 1004. Prekindergarten study commission. Establishes the prekindergarten and early learning study commission.)
- Amendment #13 (Proposed amendment to HB 1004. Removes a provision requiring that the early learning advisory committee (ELAC) determine a passage rate for the kindergarten readiness assessment that must be achieved)
- HB 1319 Education matters. (Bill)
- HB 1319 Education matters. (Fiscal Notes)
- Amendment #4 (Proposed amendment to HB 1319. Requires the department of education to assign unique identifiers for students whose parents are active-duty members of the armed forces, members of the armed forces re)
- Amendment #5 (Proposed amendment to HB 1319. Changes the date on which a school corporation's annual performance report must be published from between January 15 and January 31 to between March 15 and March 31. In)
- Amendment #6 (Proposed amendment to HB 1319. Adds a school counselor to the definition of teacher. Provides that a student's latest PSAT test results are included in the student's official high school transcript.)
- Amendment #7 (Proposed amendment to HB 1319. Provides that an individual, except for certain nonimmigrants, who: (1) attends a high school in Indiana for at least three years; (2) registers as an entering student )
(S) Education and Career Development - Feb. 12
The selected document is not available.
Some features of the document viewer are not currently functional in Internet Explorer. You may experience difficulty with text selection and copy/paste.
To resolve this issue, you can download this document by selecting Download PDF from the More menu. We are currently working on a resolution to these issues.