- HB 1042 School bus camera enforcement devices. (Bill)
- HB 1042 School bus camera enforcement devices. (Fiscal Notes)
- Amendment #1 (Proposed amendment to HB 1042. Deletes specific language providing that a recorded image showing that a vehicle has passed a school bus with an arm signal device in an extended position is confidenti)
- Amendment #2 (Proposed amendment to HB 1042. Provides that the bureau of motor vehicles may not assess points under the point system for a violation of passing a school bus when the arm signal device of the school)
- Amendment #4 (Proposed amendment to HB 1042. Requires a school corporation or nonpublic school that utilizes video recording devices for camera enforcement of arm signal device violations to ensure that certain in)
- HB 1104 Alternative transportation funding mechanisms. (Bill)
- HB 1104 Alternative transportation funding mechanisms. (Fiscal Notes)
- Amendment #1 (Proposed committee amendment to HB 1104. Includes additional funding mechanisms and topics in the study. Requires INDOT to consider implementing a voluntary pilot program upon conclusion of the study)
(H) Roads and Transportation - Jan. 15
The selected document is not available.
Some features of the document viewer are not currently functional in Internet Explorer. You may experience difficulty with text selection and copy/paste.
To resolve this issue, you can download this document by selecting Download PDF from the More menu. We are currently working on a resolution to these issues.