- SB 114 Excused absences from school for state fair activities. (Bill)
- SB 114 Excused absences from school for state fair activities. (Fiscal Notes)
- Amendment #1 (Proposed amendment to SB 114. Requires a student to participate or exhibit in an approved activity at the state fair to receive an excused absence from school.)
- SB 276 Music courses in school curriculum. (Bill)
- SB 276 Music courses in school curriculum. (Fiscal Notes)
- Amendment #2 (Proposed amendment to SB 276. Removes a SECTION concerning school corporation music course offerings and adds a reference to music ensembles in the current fine arts requirements.)
(S) Education and Career Development - Jan. 22
The selected document is not available.
Some features of the document viewer are not currently functional in Internet Explorer. You may experience difficulty with text selection and copy/paste.
To resolve this issue, you can download this document by selecting Download PDF from the More menu. We are currently working on a resolution to these issues.