- HB 1047 Charter school athletic participation. (Bill)
- HB 1047 Charter school athletic participation. (Fiscal Notes)
- Amendment #1 (Proposed committee amendment to HB 1047. Replaces all references to public charter school with virtual charter school. Removes a provision that a member high school shall treat all students equally f)
- HB 1056 Excused absence from school for participating in state fair. (Bill)
- HB 1056 Excused absence from school for participating in state fair. (Fiscal Notes)
- Amendment #1 (Proposed committee amendment to HB 1056. Requires a student to be in good academic standing in order to receive an excused absence to participate in the state fair.)
- Amendment #2 (Proposed amendment to HB 1056. Provides that a student may receive an excused absence if the student or a member of the student's household participates or exhibits in the Indiana state fair for educ)
(H) Education - Jan. 16
The selected document is not available.
Some features of the document viewer are not currently functional in Internet Explorer. You may experience difficulty with text selection and copy/paste.
To resolve this issue, you can download this document by selecting Download PDF from the More menu. We are currently working on a resolution to these issues.