- SB 185 Initials on ballots at vote centers. (Bill)
- SB 185 Initials on ballots at vote centers. (Fiscal Notes)
- Amendment #2 (Proposed Senate committee amendment to SB 185. Provides that the initials printed on the back of a ballot card in a vote center county that uses electronic poll books are the printed initials of the )
- SB 207 School operating referendum ballot language. (Bill)
- SB 207 School operating referendum ballot language. (Fiscal Notes)
- Amendment #1 (Proposed Senate committee amendment to SB 207. Specifies that a description of the purposes of a school operating referendum to be used on a ballot may not exceed 144 characters.)
(S) Elections - Jan. 13
The selected document is not available.
Some features of the document viewer are not currently functional in Internet Explorer. You may experience difficulty with text selection and copy/paste.
To resolve this issue, you can download this document by selecting Download PDF from the More menu. We are currently working on a resolution to these issues.