- HB 1301 Fire and building safety issues. (Bill)
- HB 1301 Fire and building safety issues. (Fiscal Notes)
- Amendment #3 (PROPOSED COMMITTEE AMENDMENT TO HB 1301. Removes a provision that allows an applicant to obtain a plan review from the division of fire and building safety (division) upon request and allows the divi)
- Amendment #4 (PROPOSED COMMITTEE AMENDMENT TO HB 1301. Amends the definition of )
- Amendment #7 (PROPOSED COMMITTEE AMENDMENT TO HB 1301. Provides that a city, town, or county may not perform a plan review that is within the authority of the division of fire and building safety to perform and is)
(S) Commerce, Economic Development & Technology - Feb. 24
The selected document is not available.
Some features of the document viewer are not currently functional in Internet Explorer. You may experience difficulty with text selection and copy/paste.
To resolve this issue, you can download this document by selecting Download PDF from the More menu. We are currently working on a resolution to these issues.