- HB 1042 School bus camera enforcement devices. (Bill)
- HB 1042 School bus camera enforcement devices. (Fiscal Notes)
- Amendment #1 (Proposed amendment to HB 1042. Deletes specific language providing that a recorded image showing that a vehicle has passed a school bus with an arm signal device in an extended position is confidenti)
- Amendment #2 (Proposed amendment to HB 1042. Provides that the bureau of motor vehicles may not assess points under the point system for a violation of passing a school bus when the arm signal device of the school)
- Amendment #4 (Proposed amendment to HB 1042. Requires a school corporation or nonpublic school that utilizes video recording devices for camera enforcement of arm signal device violations to ensure that certain in)
- HB 1180 Various commercial vehicle matters. (Bill)
- HB 1180 Various commercial vehicle matters. (Fiscal Notes)
- Amendment #1 (Proposed amendment to HB 1180. Requires the owner of a motor vehicle that is propelled by alternative fuel and: (1) registered outside of Indiana; and (2) operated on a public highway in Indiana; to )
(H) Roads and Transportation - Jan. 23
The selected document is not available.
Some features of the document viewer are not currently functional in Internet Explorer. You may experience difficulty with text selection and copy/paste.
To resolve this issue, you can download this document by selecting Download PDF from the More menu. We are currently working on a resolution to these issues.