- HB 1318 Various election law matters. (Bill)
- HB 1318 Various election law matters. (Fiscal Notes)
- Amendment #3 (Proposed committee amendment to HB 1318. Provides that a candidate for the office of county assessor must have attained the requisite certification level required by law before taking office. (Curren)
- Amendment #4 (Proposed Senate committee amendment for HB 1318. Adds a definition of )
- Amendment #5 (Proposed Senate committee amendment for HB 1318. Provides that in a county having a population of more than 300,000 but less than 400,000, a public question shall be held in the county at the 2014 ge)
(S) Elections - Feb. 17
The selected document is not available.
Some features of the document viewer are not currently functional in Internet Explorer. You may experience difficulty with text selection and copy/paste.
To resolve this issue, you can download this document by selecting Download PDF from the More menu. We are currently working on a resolution to these issues.