- SB 179 Various agricultural matters. (Bill)
- SB 179 Various agricultural matters. (Fiscal Notes)
- Amendment #2 (Proposed amendment to SB 179. Allows individual vendors of farmer's markets or roadside stands to be exempt from the requirements that apply to food establishments if the individual vendor is selling)
- Amendment #3 (Proposed amendment to SB 179. Allows poultry that is sold on a farm to be refrigerated at the point of sale. Requires poultry that is sold at a farmer's market, through delivery, or at a roadside sta)
- SB 357 Industrial hemp. (Bill)
- SB 357 Industrial hemp. (Fiscal Notes)
- Amendment #4 (Proposed amendment to SB 357. Changes certain definitions concerning a license to cultivate and produce industrial hemp in order to make the definitions consistent with current law. Removes certain r)
- Amendment #5 (Proposed amendment to SB 357. Makes the bill effective upon passage.)
- Amendment #6 (Proposed amendment to SB 357. Requires the state seed commissioner to adopt rules to oversee the licensing, production, and management of industrial and agricultural hemp seed.)
- Amendment #7 (Proposed amendment to SB 357. Provides for excess fees collected by the state seed commissioner for the licensing of industrial hemp to be paid to the treasurer of Purdue University and administered )
- Amendment #8 (Proposed amendment to SB 357. Provides that a person that supplies, distributes, stores, manufactures, or refines a transportation fuel is not liable for bodily injury or any damage that results if a)
(H) Agriculture and Rural Development - Feb. 25
The selected document is not available.
Some features of the document viewer are not currently functional in Internet Explorer. You may experience difficulty with text selection and copy/paste.
To resolve this issue, you can download this document by selecting Download PDF from the More menu. We are currently working on a resolution to these issues.