- HB 1036 Child care and development fund eligibility. (Bill)
- HB 1036 Child care and development fund eligibility. (Fiscal Notes)
- Amendment #1 (Proposed amendment to HB 1036. Makes a technical correction.)
- Amendment #2 (Proposed committee amendment to HB 1036. Requires a child care provider to notify the division of family resources of certain incidents within twenty-four hours, rather than immediately.)
- Amendment #3 (Proposed committee amendment to HB 1036. Specifies that standards for Child Care and Development Fund (CCDF) eligibility may not address religious instruction or activities. Removes a requirement tha)
- Amendment #4 (Proposed amendment to HB 1036. Removes a provision that requires an employee or volunteer to report to certain entities suspicion of physical abuse, sexual abuse, child neglect, or child exploitation)
(H) Family, Children and Human Affairs - Jan. 15
The selected document is not available.
Some features of the document viewer are not currently functional in Internet Explorer. You may experience difficulty with text selection and copy/paste.
To resolve this issue, you can download this document by selecting Download PDF from the More menu. We are currently working on a resolution to these issues.