- SB 114 Excused absences from school for state fair activities. (Bill)
- SB 114 Excused absences from school for state fair activities. (Fiscal Notes)
- Amendment #2 (Proposed amendment to SB 114. Provides that the governing body of a school corporation or the chief administrative officer of a nonpublic school system shall authorize, for not more than five instruc)
- SB 330 Better skills for adult learners. (Bill)
- SB 330 Better skills for adult learners. (Fiscal Notes)
- Amendment #4 (Proposed committee amendment to SB 330. Makes changes to what is included as instructional time for a performance qualified school district or qualified high school. Provides that a highly qualified )
- Amendment #6 (Proposed amendment to SB 330. Requires the commission for higher education to ensure that part-time student grants awarded to students who are financially independent from their parents and pursuing )
- Amendment #7 (Proposed amendment to SB 330. Provides an educational loan repayment for a public elementary or high school teacher who: (1) was in the highest 20% of the individual's high school graduating class or)
- SB 331 Second service for veterans. (Bill)
- SB 331 Second service for veterans. (Fiscal Notes)
- Amendment #2 (Proposed amendment to SB 331. Provides that the commission for higher education may adopt rules pertaining to the second service for veterans program. Provides that each state educational institution)
- Amendment #3 (Proposed amendment to SB 331. Provides that a state educational institution's policy to award educational credit to an individual who completes a College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) requires the)
(H) Education - Feb. 11
The selected document is not available.
Some features of the document viewer are not currently functional in Internet Explorer. You may experience difficulty with text selection and copy/paste.
To resolve this issue, you can download this document by selecting Download PDF from the More menu. We are currently working on a resolution to these issues.