- SB 4 Natural resources matters. (Bill)
- SB 4 Natural resources matters. (Fiscal Notes)
- Amendment #1 (Proposed amendment to SB 4. Allows the manager of a public use airport, or the manager's designee, to chase or take at any time, without a hunting license, a white-tailed deer, coyote, or migratory b)
- Amendment #3 (Proposed amendment to SB 4. Allows the director of the department of natural resources to issue to residents of Indiana lifetime licenses to hunt, fish, or trap.)
- Amendment #4 (Proposed amendment to SB 4. Creates the recreational trails maintenance fund. Urges the legislative council to require the natural resources study committee or an appropriate study committee to study)
(H) Natural Resources - Feb. 24
The selected document is not available.
Some features of the document viewer are not currently functional in Internet Explorer. You may experience difficulty with text selection and copy/paste.
To resolve this issue, you can download this document by selecting Download PDF from the More menu. We are currently working on a resolution to these issues.