- HB 1189 Crime reporting requirements. (Bill)
- HB 1189 Crime reporting requirements. (Fiscal Notes)
- Amendment #2 (Removes a provision requiring a public agency or public official dealing with: (1) crime; (2) criminals; (3) delinquency; or (4) delinquents; to provide a quarterly report consisting of uniform crime)
- Amendment #3 (Changes the effective date from July 1, 2017 to July 1, 2018.)
- Amendment #4 (Requires the criminal justice data division to provide the governor with a report not later than June 1 and December 1 of each year containing criminal statistics for the preceding six months.)
(H) Veterans Affairs and Public Safety - Feb. 7
The selected document is not available.
Some features of the document viewer are not currently functional in Internet Explorer. You may experience difficulty with text selection and copy/paste.
To resolve this issue, you can download this document by selecting Download PDF from the More menu. We are currently working on a resolution to these issues.