- HR 3 Urging the Legislative Council to assign the topic of examining whether to expand the sales and use tax base to include services to the appropriate interim study committee. (Resolution)
- Amendment #1 (Impacts of marketing, technology, and new platforms. )
- Amendment #2 (Collection of sales tax on Internet transactions. )
- SB 196 School debt service obligations. (Bill)
- SB 196 School debt service obligations. (Fiscal Notes)
- Amendment #3 (Payments to claimants. )
- Amendment #4 (Inability of a school corporation to pay debt service obligations. )
- Amendment #5 (School corporation petition for the adjustment of debts of a municipality. )
- Amendment #7 (School debt service obligations. )
(H) Ways and Means - Mar. 16
The selected document is not available.
Some features of the document viewer are not currently functional in Internet Explorer. You may experience difficulty with text selection and copy/paste.
To resolve this issue, you can download this document by selecting Download PDF from the More menu. We are currently working on a resolution to these issues.