- HB 1001 State biennial budget. (Bill)
- HB 1001 State biennial budget. (Fiscal Notes)
- Amendment #2 (Administration of the ABLE program. )
- Amendment #3 (Vendors. )
- Amendment #5 (Appropriates money for capital expenditures, the operation of the state, the delivery of Medicaid and other services, and various other distributions and purposes. )
- Amendment #6 (STEM program alignment. )
- Amendment #8 (Issuing bonds for transportation projects. )
- Amendment #9 (Performance and payment bonds. )
- Amendment #10 (State gross retail tax and innkeeper's taxes. )
- Amendment #11 (Requests for information for public-private agreements. )
- Amendment #13 (Budget amendments. )
- Amendment #15 (National Black Caucus of State Legislators Conference. )
- Amendment #16 (Study committee. )
- Amendment #17 (Centers for independent living. )
- Amendment #18 (Carrie Gosch Elementary School building. )
(H) Ways and Means - Feb. 16
The selected document is not available.
Some features of the document viewer are not currently functional in Internet Explorer. You may experience difficulty with text selection and copy/paste.
To resolve this issue, you can download this document by selecting Download PDF from the More menu. We are currently working on a resolution to these issues.