- HB 1133 Preemption of local bans on short term rentals. (Bill)
- HB 1133 Preemption of local bans on short term rentals. (Fiscal Notes)
- Amendment #1 (Short term rental insurance. )
- Amendment #3 (Provides that a short term rental is a property booked or rented to the public for periods of less than 30 days, not to exceed a total of 180 days during a calendar year. )
- Amendment #4 (Conservancy districts. )
(H) Government and Regulatory Reform - Jan. 24
The selected document is not available.
Some features of the document viewer are not currently functional in Internet Explorer. You may experience difficulty with text selection and copy/paste.
To resolve this issue, you can download this document by selecting Download PDF from the More menu. We are currently working on a resolution to these issues.