- HB 1124 Engineered lumber. (Bill)
- HB 1124 Engineered lumber. (Fiscal Notes)
- Amendment #1 (Removes provisions requiring the chief of a fire department (department) to: (1) post information regarding a structure's use of engineered lumber in a conspicuous location of the department; (2) pro)
- Amendment #2 (Limits the definition of engineered lumber to "structural assemblies", "joists", and "trusses".)
- HB 1171 Disciplinary process for firefighters. (Bill)
- HB 1171 Disciplinary process for firefighters. (Fiscal Notes)
- Amendment #1 (Removes provisions entitling a firefighter to representation in any interaction that the firefighter is the subject of, that the firefighter is present at, or that is conducted by a supervisor or age)
(H) Veterans Affairs and Public Safety - Jan. 24
The selected document is not available.
Some features of the document viewer are not currently functional in Internet Explorer. You may experience difficulty with text selection and copy/paste.
To resolve this issue, you can download this document by selecting Download PDF from the More menu. We are currently working on a resolution to these issues.