- Senate Enrolled Act 251-2016 Final Report
- Senate Enrolled Act 251-2016 Committee Proposal Summary
- Resolution Regarding Text Book Rental Fees
- Resolution Regarding Pre-K Expansion
- Resolution Regarding Character and Citizenship Programs
- Establishment of Stringent Criteria to Grant A Waiver
- Data Reporting Committee Status Report December 2015
- Career and Technical Education, Return on Investment Study - White Paper 2014
- 2016 Indiana Career Readiness Report
- INDIANA STATE BOARD OF EDUCATION'S ESTABLISHMENT OF STRINGENT CRITERIA TO GRANT A WAIVER UNDER IC 20-24.2 11/1/2013 (Rec'd by LSA 11/1/2013)
Agency Reports to the General Assembly
Education, State Board of
Senate Enrolled Act 251-2016 Final Report
Some features of the document viewer are not currently functional in Internet Explorer. You may experience difficulty with text selection and copy/paste.
To resolve this issue, you can download this document by selecting Download PDF from the More menu. We are currently working on a resolution to these issues.