- SR 0001 -- Authorizing Senate Postmaster to receive mail for the Senate.
- SR 0002 -- Memorializing lives lost in and affected by the tornado in southwestern Indiana.
- SR 0003 -- Expressing support of Indiana Senate in ensuring religious liberty.
- SR 0005 -- Celebrating the 300th anniversary of the birth of Benjamin Franklin.
- SR 0007 -- Honoring Indiana/World Skating Academy and the success of its students.
- SR 0008 -- Memorializing Mrs. Roselyn C. Richardson, community and civic leader.
- SR 0009 -- Encouraging development of a progressive molecular dissociation process.
- SR 0010 -- Honoring winners of Indiana Career & Technical Education Awards for Excellence.
- SR 0011 -- Honoring South Bend Chocolate Company, 2005 Entrepreneur of the Year.
- SR 0012 -- Commission on Courts to study establishing dedicated funds for court fees.
- SR 0013 -- Study: interlocal cooperation agreements.
- SR 0014 -- Recognizing Redmond "RJ" Crace for his outstanding achievements.
- SR 0016 -- Recognizing the outstanding work of the employees of the Indiana Senate.
- SR 0017 -- Expressing appreciation to the staff of the Indiana Legislative Services Agency.
- SR 0018 -- Expressing sincere appreciation of the Senate to the Doctor of the Day program.
- SR 0019 -- Expressing appreciation to Brian Breslin of Meijer.
- SR 0020 -- Expressing appreciation to Warren Disch & Supervalu-Central.
- SR 0021 -- Expressing appreciation to Matt Lamoreaux & the Seyfert Foods/Troyer Farms Co.
- SR 0022 -- Expressing appreciation to Douglas J. Simmons and the SDS Group, LTD.
- SR 0023 -- Expressing appreciation to Robert Kraft of the Indiana Farm Bureau.
- SR 0024 -- Expressing appreciation to Joe Lackey of the Soft Drink Association.
- SR 0025 -- Expressing appreciation to Brent Shay and Eby Brown Company.
- SR 0030 -- Honoring Senator Joseph Harrison upon his retirement from the Senate.
- SR 0031 -- Honoring Senator Allie V. Craycraft upon his retirement from the Senate.
- SR 0032 -- Honoring Senator Larry E. Lutz upon his retirement from the Senate.
- SR 0033 -- Honoring former Senator Rose Ann Antich-Carr, who recently retired.
- SR 0034 -- Study: safety of nursing home residents.
- SR 0035 -- Urging Northwest Indiana RDA to begin spending its appropriations.
- SR 0036 -- PMOC to study transfers from 1977 pension fund to PERF.
- SR 0037 -- Expressing appreciation to Verizon for supporting the internship program.
- SR 0038 -- Thanking Senate Democratic interns for their services.
- SR 0040 -- Thanking Senate Republican interns for their services.
- SR 0041 -- Urging that medical students study treatment of autism.
- SR 0042 -- Study: smoke detectors and sprinkler systems in health facilities.
- SR 0043 -- Study: care and management of diabetes at school.
- SR 0044 -- Honoring Nugent Tractor Sales on its 50th anniversary.
- SR 0045 -- Urging commitment to community integration of developmentally disabled persons.
- SR 0046 -- Comm on State Tax Policy to study eligibility for certain military benefits.
- SR 0047 -- Study: issues pertaining to missing persons.
- SR 0048 -- Study: rights of next of kin in situations involving criminal activity.
- SR 0049 -- Study: eliminating assessed value limitation for property tax deductions.
- SR 0050 -- Honoring Senator Greg Server, on his recent retirement from the Senate.
- SR 0051 -- Study: effect of privatization on state employees.
- SR 0052 -- Study: Indiana statutes pertaining to adverse possession.
- SR 0054 -- Honoring the late biologist and naturalist, Rachel Carson.
- SR 0055 -- Expressing appreciation for the Chiropractor of the Day Program.
- SR 0056 -- Health finance commission to study privatization of services.
- SR 0057 -- EQSC to study of water quality in Lake Michigan and Indiana's impact on it.