- HCR 0028 -- Recognizing February 3, 2006 as Wear Red for Women Day.
- HCR 0031 -- Recognizing the Family Fun Filled Back-to-School Carnival Celebration.
- HCR 0034 -- Urging local governments to adopt restrictions on smoking in public places.
- HCR 0035 -- Urging protection of our environmental resources such as the Great Lakes.
- HCR 0041 -- Recognizing March as National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month.
- HCR 0054 -- Recognizing the need for protection of our environmental and economic resources.
- HCR 0067 -- Recognizing need to enhance employment opportunities for disabled persons.
- SCR 0004 -- Consenting to recesses of the Senate and House for more than three days.
- SCR 0007 -- Promoting the use of "A Child is Missing" program.
- SCR 0008 -- Study: establishing commercial vehicle court.
- SCR 0009 -- Naming FSSA as agency to update comprehensive autism services plan.
- SCR 0010 -- Study: "people first" language in statutes.
- SCR 0011 -- Urging that medical students study autism disorder.
- SCR 0012 -- Medical licensing board to include autism for continuing education credit.
- SCR 0014 -- Study: appellate issues.
- SCR 0015 -- Study: need for homeschool guidelines.
- SCR 0018 -- Urging Congress to extend the Lewis and Clark National Historic Trail.
- SCR 0031 -- Study: issues concerning well-being of Hoosier children.
- SCR 0037 -- Urging participation in Midwestern Education to Workforce Policy Initiative.
- SCR 0042 -- Health Finance Commission to study insurance coverage options.
- SCR 0052 -- Study: issues concerning foreign language opportunities in Indiana.
- SCR 0064 -- Study: issues pertaining to early learning and reading.
- SCR 0067 -- Study: issues pertaining to public transportation and commerce.
- SCR 0068 -- Fixing the date for Second Regular Technical Session of the General Assembly.
- SR 0029 -- Urging PERF trustees to anticipate future cost of living increases.