- HR 0001 -- Content of prayer.
- HR 0015 -- Recognizing Hispanic/Latino Community Day.
- HR 0023 -- Regulatory flexibility committee to study renewable energy development.
- HR 0025 -- Recognizing Comprehensive Cancer Control and Indiana Cancer Consortium.
- HR 0031 -- Encouraging the President to support developmental disabilities jobs.
- HR 0033 -- Supporting the U.S. remaining a leader in space exploration & development.
- HR 0034 -- Urging Hoosiers to be aware of the dangers of diabetes.
- HR 0035 -- Urging Congress to consider Taiwan for membership in the United Nations.
- HR 0036 -- Supporting free trade agreement between Taiwan and the U.S.
- HR 0037 -- Commending Taiwan for its contributions to promote world health.
- HR 0038 -- Urging INDOT to rename part of Interstate 65 the Pearl Harbor Memorial Highway.
- HR 0044 -- Honoring the 2006 Indiana House of Representatives legislative interns.
- HR 0046 -- Urging Northwest IN Regional Development Authority to begin spending revenue.
- HR 0071 -- Stressing the importance of foreign language instruction.
- HR 0079 -- Urging the PERF trustees to anticipate future cost of living increases.
- HR 0103 -- Honoring Representative Ben GiaQuinta upon his retirement.
- HR 0104 -- Honoring Representative Tom Kromkowski upon his retirement.
- HR 0105 -- Honoring Representative John Aguilera upon his retirement.
- HR 0106 -- Honoring Representative Robert Hoffman upon his retirement.
- HR 0107 -- Honoring Representative Luke Messer upon his retirement.
- HR 0108 -- Honoring Representative David Yount upon his retirement.