RESOLUTIONS, CONCURRENT, Congratulations and Honors for Groups of People
- HCR 0001 -- Recognizing Operation Hoosier Relief.
- HCR 0002 -- Honoring medical and mental health professionals of Operation Hoosier Relief.
- HCR 0003 -- Praising the people of Southaven, Mississippi.
- HCR 0005 -- Honoring Carmel Symphony Orchestra on its 30th anniversary season.
- HCR 0006 -- Recognizing Kokomo on 150th anniversary of its founding.
- HCR 0022 -- Honoring Richmond, IN on its 200th anniversary.
- HCR 0029 -- Honoring Monroeville Community Park Board.
- HCR 0032 -- Celebrating Black History Month.
- HCR 0036 -- Honoring Wayne F. Henning on the occasion of his retirement.
- HCR 0039 -- Honoring Dr. William Dennis Dannacher for his years of service to Wabash.
- HCR 0040 -- Honoring Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. on its 100th anniversary.
- HCR 0042 -- Honoring Power Soccer of Indy.
- HCR 0044 -- Honoring St. Vincent Health and Daughters of Charity for 125 years of service.
- HCR 0047 -- Honoring We Care Indiana, volunteer effort to help hurricane victims.
- HCR 0048 -- Honoring the Gary RailCats, minor league baseball team.
- HCR 0049 -- PMOC to study computation of public employees' pensions.
- HCR 0051 -- Honoring Michael Kiley for his service on the Natural Resources Commission.
- HCR 0062 -- Recognizing the 40th anniversary of Hoosier Uplands Development Corp.
- HCR 0064 -- Honoring Nicole Roush, mental attitude award winner for Class 2A basketball.
- HCR 0065 -- Recognizing Gary, IN on the 100th anniversary of its founding.
- HCR 0066 -- Honoring the Indianapolis Urban League for its community service.
- HCR 0071 -- Honoring Dr. E. B. Carver on the occasion of his retirement.
- HR 0007 -- Recognizing the 2005 Crown Point 8 and under girls' softball team.
- HR 0010 -- Honoring American Kennel Club's canine good citizen program.
- HR 0011 -- Honoring the disabled men and women of the armed forces of the USA.
- HR 0043 -- Recognizing Girls in Bloom.
- HR 0057 -- Honoring the Civil Air Patrol for its contributions in protecting the U.S.
- HR 0059 -- Honoring the Indiana Sheriffs' Katrina Relief-New Orleans.
- HR 0060 -- Honoring the Dancing Devilins, Crown Point, Indiana.
- HR 0062 -- Honoring Marines assigned to Second Battalion, 4th Marine Reg. 1st Marine Div.
- SCR 0002 -- Honoring Clarian Health Partners for serving health care needs of Indiana.
- SCR 0005 -- Honoring Senator Allen Paul for heroism in Viet Nam.
- SCR 0046 -- Honoring Clinton Cental HS FFA team for success at state championships.
- SCR 0047 -- Honoring the City of Gary, Indiana, as it celebrates its centennial anniversary.