- HB 1161 -- Study committee on corporate accountability.
- HB 1213 -- Study of teacher incentives.
- HB 1242 -- Growth and development study committee.
- HB 1314 -- Substance and alcohol use during pregnancy.
- HCR 0024 -- Study: respectful language referring to people with disabilities.
- HCR 0026 -- Study committee on effects of decorative lights on vehicles.
- HCR 0055 -- Study: child caseworker carrying nonlethal weapons.
- HCR 0057 -- Study: abstract and title insurance rates.
- HCR 0068 -- Urging review of the health & safety standards at railroad mobile camps.
- HCR 0069 -- Study: social, emotional, and behavioral health screening of children.
- HR 0013 -- Study: park issues.
- HR 0032 -- Study: homeland security issues related to ports and freight yards.
- HR 0039 -- Study: rate disparity by utility companies.
- HR 0045 -- Study: military service credit law for retired teachers.
- HR 0049 -- Study: disability license plates.
- HR 0050 -- Study: child labor laws.
- HR 0072 -- Study: regional sewer districts.
- HR 0073 -- Study: restraint on trade of contact lenses.
- HR 0074 -- Study: developing incentives to encourage film & TV production in Indiana.
- HR 0075 -- Study: police and fire pensions.
- HR 0077 -- Study: school corporations.
- HR 0078 -- Study: licensure of professional midwives.
- HR 0080 -- Study: higher education for incarcerated persons.
- HR 0081 -- Study: effects of incarceration on children and families.
- HR 0082 -- Study: food service in prisons.
- HR 0083 -- Study: the impact of privatization of Indiana services.
- HR 0084 -- Study: food handling regulations for tax exempt organizations.
- HR 0087 -- Study: use of eminent domain by small private utilities.
- HR 0088 -- Study: social, emotional and behavioral health screening of children.
- SB 0211 -- Study committees.
- SCR 0050 -- Health Finance Commission to study hospital community benefit plans.
- SCR 0052 -- Study: issues concerning foreign language opportunities in Indiana.
- SCR 0064 -- Study: issues pertaining to early learning and reading.
- SCR 0067 -- Study: issues pertaining to public transportation and commerce.
- SR 0027 -- PMOC to study funding sources for pension relief for municipalities.
- SR 0028 -- PMOC to review matching fund municipalities for pension relief.
- SR 0034 -- Study: safety of nursing home residents.
- SR 0036 -- PMOC to study transfers from 1977 pension fund to PERF.
- SR 0042 -- Study: smoke detectors and sprinkler systems in health facilities.
- SR 0043 -- Study: care and management of diabetes at school.
- SR 0045 -- Urging commitment to community integration of developmentally disabled persons.
- SR 0046 -- Comm on State Tax Policy to study eligibility for certain military benefits.
- SR 0047 -- Study: issues pertaining to missing persons.
- SR 0048 -- Study: rights of next of kin in situations involving criminal activity.
- SR 0049 -- Study: eliminating assessed value limitation for property tax deductions.
- SR 0051 -- Study: effect of privatization on state employees.
- SR 0052 -- Study: Indiana statutes pertaining to adverse possession.
- SR 0056 -- Health finance commission to study privatization of services.
- SR 0057 -- EQSC to study of water quality in Lake Michigan and Indiana's impact on it.