Skip to main content
Senate Bill 0051

Senate Bill 0051

ARCHIVE (2000)

Latest Information


Vacating public ways. Requires the clerk of the county legislative body or municipal legislative body to send notice by certified mail to the following regarding a petition to vacate a public way: (1) A landowner within 1,000 feet of the public way. (2) Providers of fire, emergency medical, sewer, and utility service to the area where the public way is located.
    Current Status:
    In Committee - first House
    Latest Printing (PDF)