Skip to main content
House Bill 1351

House Bill 1351

ARCHIVE (2001)

Latest Information

DIGEST OF HB1351 (Updated February 27, 2001 5:06 PM - DI 84)

Fireworks insurance for planned unit developments. Provides that an insurer may issue a blanket property and casualty insurance policy to an association or a nonprofit corporation composed of the owners of the property within a planned unit development to cover losses related to the sale, distribution, or display of fireworks in compliance with the law regulating fireworks. Requires policy limits of at least $1,000,000 per occurrence.
Current Status:
In Committee - 2nd House
Latest Printing (PDF)