Skip to main content
House Bill 1562

House Bill 1562

ARCHIVE (2007)

Latest Information


Credit time. Allows an inmate who has been deprived of at least 30 days of earned credit time to file a petition for judicial review of the decision with a court that has jurisdiction in the county in which the inmate is located if the inmate has exhausted all administrative remedies available to the inmate.
Current Status:
In Committee - first House
Latest Printing (PDF)