Skip to main content
House Bill 1100

House Bill 1100

ARCHIVE (2009)

Latest Information


Emancipation of a minor. Establishes a process by which a minor may petition a court for the complete or partial emancipation of the minor. Requires the court to hold a hearing on the petition and make a determination. Allows a court to: (1) appoint a guardian ad litem or court appointed special advocate for the minor; and (2) modify or terminate an order for emancipation of a minor.
Current Status:
In Committee - first House
Latest Printing (PDF)