Legislation By Legislator
Author: Representative Brian Bosma
- HB 1002 -- Inspector general and state ethics.
- HB 1007 -- False claims and whistleblower protection.
- HCR 0081 -- Honoring Lawrence North HS wrestling team, state champions.
- HCR 0083 -- Memorializing Dr. H. Dean Evans, longtime educator and public servant.
- HR 0045 -- Recognizing the Indianapolis Museum of Art upon its re-opening this spring.
- HR 0072 -- Honoring the House legislative interns for this session.
- HR 0074 -- Commending Verizon for its role in the legislative internship programs.
- HR 0090 -- Honoring Jason Lunderman for his service to the House & to his country.
- HR 0097 -- Honoring Representative Robert Alderman upon his retirement.
- HR 0099 -- Honor Donald L. Blinzinger for his years of service to the State of Indiana.
- HR 0100 -- Honoring Reggie Miller of the Indiana Pacers upon his successful career.
- HB 1029 -- In God We Trust license plate.
- HB 1501 -- Inspector general and deceptive acts.
- HB 1517 -- Sale of tax credits.
- HB 1670 -- Commission for the blind.
- HB 1777 -- Judicial compensation.
- HCR 0017 -- Recognizing Rotary International on its 100th anniversary.
- HCR 0029 -- Honoring first anniversary of Univ of Phoenix, Indianapolis campus.
- HCR 0082 -- Honoring Lawrence North HS boys' basketball team, Class 4A state champions.
- HCR 0087 -- Honoring Pope Benedict XVI upon his recent election to the papacy.
- HJR 0004 -- Constitutional right to hunt and fish.
- HR 0004 -- Honoring Gov. Joseph E. Kernan for service to State of Indiana.
- HR 0005 -- Honoring Lt. Gov. Katherine L. Davis for service to State of Indiana.
- HR 0018 -- Recognizing the week of March 6-12, 2005 as Lutheran Schools Week.
- HR 0081 -- Expressing support for the men and women killed in Afghanistan and Iraq.
- SCR 0003 -- Consenting to recesses of more than three days by the Senate & House.
- SCR 0074 -- Fixing the date for the first regular technical session.