Legislation By Legislator
Author: Senator Joseph Harrison
- SB 0055 -- Public safety deferred retirement option plan.
- SB 0056 -- Pension relief fund distributions.
- SB 0057 -- Pension fund administrative issues.
- SB 0058 -- Teachers' retirement fund administrative issues.
- SB 0059 -- Teachers' retirement fund director.
- SCR 0046 -- Honoring Clinton Cental HS FFA team for success at state championships.
- SR 0027 -- PMOC to study funding sources for pension relief for municipalities.
- SR 0028 -- PMOC to review matching fund municipalities for pension relief.
- SR 0036 -- PMOC to study transfers from 1977 pension fund to PERF.
- SB 0321 -- Unemployment insurance.
- SCR 0002 -- Honoring Clarian Health Partners for serving health care needs of Indiana.
- SCR 0003 -- Honoring Ron Wuensch on his retirement.
- SCR 0005 -- Honoring Senator Allen Paul for heroism in Viet Nam.
- SCR 0023 -- Urging wearing red in recognition of threat that heart disease poses to women.
- SCR 0025 -- INDOT to rename part of SR 10 in honor of Trooper Scott A. Patrick.
- SCR 0028 -- Congratulating William Carson upon his retirement.
- SCR 0034 -- Honoring Colonel Charles H. Greenwood for years of service in Civil Air Patrol.
- SCR 0051 -- Congratulating Bruce Melchert upon his retirement.
- SR 0002 -- Memorializing lives lost in and affected by the tornado in southwestern Indiana.
- SR 0031 -- Honoring Senator Allie V. Craycraft upon his retirement from the Senate.
- SR 0032 -- Honoring Senator Larry E. Lutz upon his retirement from the Senate.
- SR 0033 -- Honoring former Senator Rose Ann Antich-Carr, who recently retired.
- SR 0050 -- Honoring Senator Greg Server, on his recent retirement from the Senate.
- HB 1267 -- Employment certificates for children.
- HB 1307 -- Worker's compensation.
- HCR 0049 -- PMOC to study computation of public employees' pensions.