Legislation By Legislator
Author: Senator Robert Jackman, DVM
- SB 0024 -- Televised simulcasts.
- SB 0086 -- Medication of horses in pari-mutuel events.
- SB 0087 -- Energy, agriculture, and energy development rules.
- SB 0099 -- County option surcharges on state park fees.
- SB 0100 -- Charity gaming.
- SB 0367 -- Shooting preserves.
- SCR 0066 -- Honoring Mays Elementary School, Four Star School.
- SB 0005 -- Disorderly conduct at funerals and intimidation.
- SB 0160 -- Witnesses at an execution.
- SB 0257 -- Energy and fuel assistance grants to schools.
- SB 0353 -- Alternative fuel use and production.
- SCR 0002 -- Honoring Clarian Health Partners for serving health care needs of Indiana.
- SCR 0003 -- Honoring Ron Wuensch on his retirement.
- SCR 0005 -- Honoring Senator Allen Paul for heroism in Viet Nam.
- SCR 0023 -- Urging wearing red in recognition of threat that heart disease poses to women.
- SCR 0025 -- INDOT to rename part of SR 10 in honor of Trooper Scott A. Patrick.
- SCR 0028 -- Congratulating William Carson upon his retirement.
- SCR 0034 -- Honoring Colonel Charles H. Greenwood for years of service in Civil Air Patrol.
- SCR 0051 -- Congratulating Bruce Melchert upon his retirement.
- SR 0002 -- Memorializing lives lost in and affected by the tornado in southwestern Indiana.
- SR 0030 -- Honoring Senator Joseph Harrison upon his retirement from the Senate.
- SR 0031 -- Honoring Senator Allie V. Craycraft upon his retirement from the Senate.
- SR 0032 -- Honoring Senator Larry E. Lutz upon his retirement from the Senate.
- SR 0033 -- Honoring former Senator Rose Ann Antich-Carr, who recently retired.
- SR 0050 -- Honoring Senator Greg Server, on his recent retirement from the Senate.