Legislation By Legislator
Author: Representative B. Patrick Bauer
- HCR 0026 -- Honoring South Bend Washington HS girls' basketball team, 4A state champions.
- HCR 0051 -- Honoring South Bend Adams High School, state champion mock trial team.
- HCR 0054 -- Honoring retiring Indiana University President Adam W. Herbert.
- HCR 0069 -- Memorializing Kurt Vonnegut, Jr., author and distinguished Hoosier.
- HR 0023 -- Honoring Les Fox, South Bend community leader upon his retirement.
- HB 1007 -- Property tax administration.
- HB 1129 -- Serial meetings and electronic meetings.
- HCR 0052 -- Recognizing the achievements of the Republic of China on Taiwan.
- HCR 0079 -- Honoring President Gerald I. Lamkin, retiring IVY Tech president.
- SB 0577 -- Lottery.
- SCR 0003 -- Allowing House and Senate to adjournment for more than 3 days.
- SCR 0012 -- Honoring E. Jack Reed, assistant to South Bend mayor, upon his retirement.
- SCR 0066 -- Congratulating the Indianapolis Colts for winning Super Bowl XLI.
- SCR 0078 -- Honoring Michelle Grammatica, 2007 Indiana HS State Bowling Champion.
- SCR 0102 -- Honoring South Bend Fire Chief Luther J. Taylor, Jr. upon his retirement.
- SCR 0108 -- Fixing the date for the first regular technical session of the General Assembly.
- SB 0401 -- Compensation of state officers and legislators.
- SB 0501 -- State retirement medical benefits account.
- SCR 0061 -- Honoring the Catholic Diocese of Ft. Wayne-South Bend on its 150th anniversary.
- SCR 0081 -- Commending Taiwan on its contributions to promote world health.
- SCR 0082 -- Supporting a free trade agreement between Taiwan and the United States.
- SCR 0104 -- Memorializing James P. Jontz, former congressman and state legislator.
- SCR 0106 -- Honoring Bishop John Michael D'Arey upon 50 years in the priesthood.