Legislation By Legislator
Author: Representative F. Dale Grubb
- HB 1044 -- Livestock waste anaerobic digestion systems.
- HB 1071 -- Funding for voting system replacement; vote center pilot counties.
- HB 1115 -- Wabash River heritage corridor commission.
- HB 1319 -- Property tax matters.
- HR 0026 -- Honoring Taylor Amie McLeod, Indianapolis, for her courage and fortitude.
- HR 0027 -- Recognizing the strength and courage of Erin Bailey Hunsberger.
- HR 0069 -- Honoring House interns for outstanding work during this session.
- HR 0117 -- Honoring Bernice and Bill Grubb on their 65th wedding anniversary.
- HB 1080 -- Homeowners associations.
- HB 1182 -- Sales tax exemption for agricultural equipment.
- HB 1233 -- Grandparent visitation.
- HB 1235 -- Deduction for postsecondary tuition.
- HB 1300 -- Labeling standards for milk.
- HB 1304 -- Diesel fuel inspection program.
- HR 0070 -- Honoring Representative Carolene R. Mays upon her retirement from the House.
- HR 0075 -- Honoring Representative David L. Crooks upon his retirement from the House.
- HR 0077 -- Honoring Representative G. Philip Hoy upon his retirement from the House.
- HR 0078 -- Honoring Representative David Orentlicher upon his retirement from the House.
- HR 0079 -- Honoring Representative Joe Micon upon his retirement from the House.
- HR 0100 -- Study of issues related to labeling food.
- SB 0089 -- Regulation of mortgage lenders.
- SB 0316 -- Practice of veterinary medicine.
- SB 0360 -- E85 fueling station grants.
- SCR 0018 -- Urging Congress to appoint independent counsel to study Prisoner of War issue.
- SCR 0029 -- Recognizing Indiana National Guard for its service to the state.
- SCR 0031 -- Commending Vietnam War veterans.