Legislation By Legislator
Author: Representative David Frizzell
- HB 1231 -- Billing and claims for anatomic pathology services.
- HB 1232 -- Tamper resistant prescription drug forms.
- HB 1383 -- Panhandling.
- HB 1661 -- Review of payment of nursing facility services.
- HB 1662 -- Child advocate and committee.
- HCR 0021 -- Honoring Sarah Higgens, cross country state champion.
- HCR 0022 -- Honoring Center Grove HS boys' tennis team, state champions.
- HCR 0024 -- Honoring Kerry Beth Spradlin for her years of public service.
- HCR 0044 -- Supporting the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America.
- HCR 0050 -- Urging the US to stop mandates beyond the scope of its power.
- HCR 0057 -- Recognizing Donna Hasty upon her retirement.
- HCR 0073 -- Memorializing John R. Holmes, III, former member of the House staff.
- HR 0044 -- Honoring Perry Meridian High School's Falcons In Training (F.I.T.) Club.
- HR 0101 -- Recognizing the need to end childhood obesity.
- HB 1358 -- Local government.
- HB 1448 -- Indiana long term care savings plan.
- HB 1465 -- Health care sharing ministries.
- HB 1516 -- School board elections at general election time.
- HB 1592 -- Long term care employee flu vaccinations.
- HB 1602 -- Department of child services ombudsman bureau.
- HB 1669 -- Geothermal conversion loans and energy efficiency.
- HCR 0081 -- Honoring Hannah Fuller, Greenwood HS, for saving the life of her swim coach.
- SCR 0017 -- Honoring Center Grove HS football team, Class 5A state champions.