Legislation By Legislator
Author: Representative Mary Ann Sullivan
- HB 1250 -- Civil rights.
- HB 1358 -- Local government.
- HB 1359 -- School board elections at general election time.
- HB 1589 -- Electronic waste.
- HB 1629 -- Hospital visitation rights for domestic partners.
- HB 1658 -- International baccalaureate; dual enrollment.
- HCR 0092 -- Honoring Dr. Frederick Burgomaster upon his retirement.
- HR 0088 -- Honoring Carolyn Meisberger upon her retirement from teaching.
- HB 1063 -- Youth shelters.
- HB 1173 -- Small loans and check cashing transactions.
- HB 1516 -- School board elections at general election time.
- HB 1659 -- Postsecondary institution contribution tax credit.
- HCR 0021 -- Honoring Sarah Higgens, cross country state champion.
- HCR 0022 -- Honoring Center Grove HS boys' tennis team, state champions.
- HCR 0027 -- Honoring Wayne Goodman for his years of political party service.
- HCR 0081 -- Honoring Hannah Fuller, Greenwood HS, for saving the life of her swim coach.
- HCR 0082 -- Honoring the Signature School of Evansville for receiving the Siemens award.
- HR 0036 -- Honoring Susie Halloran, longtime educator, upon her retirement.
- HR 0044 -- Honoring Perry Meridian High School's Falcons In Training (F.I.T.) Club.
- HR 0103 -- Honoring St. Philip Neri Catholic Church on their 100th anniversary.
- SB 0376 -- Line of duty disability from Parkinson's disease.
- SB 0564 -- Model standards for vacant structures.
- SCR 0042 -- Honoring Hallie Bryant upon being added to Harlem Globetrotters Ring of Legends.
- SCR 0090 -- Honoring IUPUI Coach Ron Hunter for his Samaritan's Feet service.
- SCR 0091 -- Honoring IUPUI on its 40th anniversary.