Legislation By Legislator
Author: Representative B. Patrick Bauer
- HB 1001 -- Government ethics.
- HCR 0001 -- Allowing the Senate and the House to adjourn and recess separately.
- HCR 0003 -- Honoring Melvin Simon's lifetime of achievements.
- HCR 0032 -- Memorializing the lifetime achievements of David J. Allen.
- HCR 0055 -- Honoring 16 Michiana medical personnel who served in Haiti.
- HR 0002 -- Honoring Ken Zeller upon his retirement as President of the State AFL-CIO.
- HR 0025 -- Honoring John Blackwood Gregg for serving as a page each year for 18 years.
- HB 1075 -- Public access issues.
- HCR 0071 -- Honoring Dr. Elinor Ostrom, 2009 Nobel laureate in economics.
- HR 0031 -- Memorializing Mishawaka police Corporal James Szuba, killed in the line of duty.
- HR 0061 -- Honoring Mishawaka HS wrestlers, team state champions.
- HR 0093 -- Honoring Representative Dennie Oxley, Sr. upon his retirement.