Legislation By Legislator
Author: Senator Johnny Nugent
- SB 0024 -- Confined feeding operation setbacks.
- SB 0025 -- Firearms in locked vehicles.
- SB 0200 -- Indiana firearms freedom act.
- SB 0327 -- Life insurance and viatical settlements.
- SCR 0050 -- Recognizing the 150th anniversary of St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church.
- SB 0114 -- Government ethics.
- SB 0195 -- Access to handgun license information.
- SCR 0012 -- Honoring Bishop John Michael D'Arcy on the occasion of his retirement.
- SCR 0030 -- Requesting prayers and support for men and women serving in the armed forces.
- SCR 0047 -- Congratulating the Indianapolis Colts on making it to the Super Bowl.
- SCR 0049 -- Memorializing Lettie Oliver, President of the Central Indiana Labor Council.
- SR 0016 -- Study committee on the principles of firearms freedom.
- SR 0020 -- Urging INDOT to name Blackford County highway for Colonel Kevin A. Ford.
- SR 0055 -- Honoring Senator Connie Sipes upon her retirement from the Indiana State Senate.
- SR 0058 -- Honoring Senator Bob Deig upon his retirement from the Indiana State Senate.
- SR 0064 -- Honoring Senator Gary P. Dillon on his retirement from the Indiana State Senate.
- SR 0073 -- Recognizing Doctor Judith A. Monroe, former State Health Commissioner.
- HB 1065 -- Various provisions concerning firearms.
- HB 1076 -- Local port authorities.
- HCR 0007 -- Congratulating Miss Indiana USA Allison Lynn Biehle.
- HCR 0040 -- Honoring 50th anniversary of Jennings County's Labor Day Market.
- HCR 0068 -- Honoring Gregory Curlin, President-Elect of Nat'l Assn of Ag Educators.
- HB 1001 -- Government ethics.
- HCR 0018 -- Memorializing Trooper Jason E. Beal, killed in the line of duty.
- HCR 0038 -- Celebrating the Emancipation Proclamation.
- HCR 0048 -- Honoring Jimmy O'Donnell and survivors of the USS Indianapolis.
- HCR 0056 -- Honoring Marine Corporals Matthew Skinner and Al Ensley, serving in Afghanistan.