Legislation By Legislator
Author: Representative Vernon Smith
- HB 1344 -- Commission for a drug free Indiana.
- HB 1345 -- Cancellation of certain property taxes.
- HB 1346 -- Lake County municipal taxes.
- HB 1347 -- Residential care personal needs allowance.
- HB 1348 -- Access to supplemental nutrition assistance.
- HCR 0008 -- Commemorating Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
- HCR 0012 -- Urging INDOT to erect a memorial in honor of State Trooper Scott Patrick.
- HCR 0041 -- Celebrating Black History Month.
- HCR 0045 -- Honoring Karen Freeman-Wilson, mayor of Gary.
- HCR 0052 -- Memorializing Katie Hall, former member of the General Assembly and Congress.
- HB 1149 -- Smoking ban.
- HB 1261 -- County recorders.
- HB 1309 -- Educational equity.
- HCR 0017 -- Marking the 100th anniversary of the Girl Scouts.
- HCR 0018 -- Urging the Indiana General Assembly to fly the POW/MIA flag in both Chambers.
- HCR 0021 -- Honoring Viola J. Taliaferro for her service and success as a judge.
- HCR 0022 -- Honoring George Taliaferro, ambassador for civil and human rights.
- HCR 0028 -- Honoring Chief Justice Randall T. Shepard on his retirement.
- HR 0009 -- Honoring Hope Tribble for her service to the Indiana General Assembly.