Legislation By Legislator
Author: Representative Wendy McNamara
- HB 1045 -- Formula for choice scholarship transition grants.
- HB 1121 -- County reimbursement for death penalty cases.
- HB 1132 -- Controlled projects.
- HB 1364 -- Tax exemption for military pension benefits.
- HB 1365 -- Sentencing alternatives for youthful offenders.
- HCR 0009 -- Honoring the members of the Youth Advisory Council.
- HR 0011 -- Honoring St. Matthew Elementary School, a Four Star School designee.
- HR 0026 -- Honoring Evansville Bosse HS for outstanding academic progress.
- HR 0027 -- Honoring Delaware Elementary School, Evansville, for academic progress.
- HR 0064 -- Commemorating the New Harmony School for its excellence.
- HR 0068 -- Recognizing the final class of the New Harmony School.
- HR 0085 -- Honoring Mater Dei HS girls basketball team, Class 2A state champions.
- HR 0088 -- Urging a statewide contest for a new mural in the House Chambers.
- HB 1005 -- Nepotism; conflict of interest.
- HB 1007 -- Drug testing.
- HB 1071 -- Local ordinances concerning ephedrine sales.
- HB 1155 -- Charity gaming.
- HB 1199 -- Inheritance tax.
- HB 1266 -- Early probationary licenses for good students.
- HB 1331 -- Companion animal sterilization program.
- HCR 0013 -- Recognizing the USS LST Ship Memorial, Evansville.
- HCR 0016 -- Honoring Evansville Bosse HS on 50th anniversary of its basketball championship.
- HCR 0017 -- Marking the 100th anniversary of the Girl Scouts.
- HCR 0018 -- Urging the Indiana General Assembly to fly the POW/MIA flag in both Chambers.
- HCR 0028 -- Honoring Chief Justice Randall T. Shepard on his retirement.