Legislation By Legislator
Author: Representative Brian Bosma
- HCR 0001 -- Allowing House and Senate to recess separately during Second Regular Session.
- HCR 0057 -- Fixing the date for the technical session of the 117th General Assembly.
- HR 0078 -- Supporting New International Trade Crossing between the U.S. and Canada.
- HB 1001 -- Employee's right to work.
- HB 1005 -- Nepotism; conflict of interest.
- HB 1199 -- Inheritance tax.
- HB 1250 -- State government nepotism.
- HCR 0017 -- Marking the 100th anniversary of the Girl Scouts.
- HCR 0018 -- Urging the Indiana General Assembly to fly the POW/MIA flag in both Chambers.
- HCR 0028 -- Honoring Chief Justice Randall T. Shepard on his retirement.
- HCR 0042 -- Recognizing the staff of the Legislative Services Agency.
- HJR 0001 -- Redistricting.
- HR 0056 -- Honoring Arsenal Technical High School on its 100th anniversary.
- SCR 0008 -- Joint Session for the Governor's State of the State Address.
- SCR 0015 -- Honoring Indianapolis Super Bowl Committee.
- SCR 0036 -- Urging Congress to establish a memorial honoring Gulf War Veterans.
- SCR 0037 -- Urging the Governor to proclaim February 20-25, 2012 Canada Week in Indiana.