Legislation By Legislator
Author: Representative John Bartlett
- HB 1170 -- Redistricting.
- HB 1300 -- Counties having a consolidated city.
- HJR 0002 -- Redistricting.
- HB 1004 -- Various election law matters.
- HB 1009 -- Technical corrections.
- HB 1116 -- Military education and training.
- HCR 0008 -- Commemorating Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
- HCR 0017 -- Marking the 100th anniversary of the Girl Scouts.
- HCR 0018 -- Urging the Indiana General Assembly to fly the POW/MIA flag in both Chambers.
- HCR 0021 -- Honoring Viola J. Taliaferro for her service and success as a judge.
- HCR 0022 -- Honoring George Taliaferro, ambassador for civil and human rights.
- HCR 0028 -- Honoring Chief Justice Randall T. Shepard on his retirement.
- HCR 0040 -- Thanking LSA's Office of Code Revision.
- HCR 0041 -- Celebrating Black History Month.
- HCR 0052 -- Memorializing Katie Hall, former member of the General Assembly and Congress.
- HR 0009 -- Honoring Hope Tribble for her service to the Indiana General Assembly.
- HR 0056 -- Honoring Arsenal Technical High School on its 100th anniversary.