Legislation By Legislator
Author: Representative William Crawford
- HB 1167 -- Consideration of minorities for coaching positions.
- HB 1168 -- Housing trust.
- HB 1310 -- Commission on improving the status of children.
- HB 1311 -- Sports scholarships and player safety.
- HCR 0021 -- Honoring Viola J. Taliaferro for her service and success as a judge.
- HCR 0022 -- Honoring George Taliaferro, ambassador for civil and human rights.
- HCR 0048 -- Honoring Child Advocates Network for its service to Indiana.
- HCR 0055 -- Honoring Mike Rodman of Indianapolis for his community service.
- HB 1149 -- Smoking ban.
- HB 1248 -- New markets job growth tax credit.
- HB 1376 -- State and local administration.
- HCR 0008 -- Commemorating Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
- HCR 0017 -- Marking the 100th anniversary of the Girl Scouts.
- HCR 0018 -- Urging the Indiana General Assembly to fly the POW/MIA flag in both Chambers.
- HCR 0028 -- Honoring Chief Justice Randall T. Shepard on his retirement.
- HCR 0041 -- Celebrating Black History Month.
- HCR 0052 -- Memorializing Katie Hall, former member of the General Assembly and Congress.
- HR 0009 -- Honoring Hope Tribble for her service to the Indiana General Assembly.
- HR 0056 -- Honoring Arsenal Technical High School on its 100th anniversary.