Legislation By Legislator
Author: Representative John Day
- HB 1143 -- Child and dependent tax credit.
- HB 1144 -- Prekindergarten pilot program funding.
- HB 1183 -- Lobbyist gift and entertainment ban.
- HR 0056 -- Honoring Arsenal Technical High School on its 100th anniversary.
- HB 1019 -- Adoption history information.
- HB 1141 -- Home energy assistance.
- HB 1149 -- Smoking ban.
- HB 1249 -- Land banks and tax sales process.
- HB 1322 -- Paths to quality tax credits.
- HB 1323 -- Child care and development fund.
- HCR 0017 -- Marking the 100th anniversary of the Girl Scouts.
- HCR 0018 -- Urging the Indiana General Assembly to fly the POW/MIA flag in both Chambers.
- HCR 0021 -- Honoring Viola J. Taliaferro for her service and success as a judge.
- HCR 0022 -- Honoring George Taliaferro, ambassador for civil and human rights.
- HCR 0028 -- Honoring Chief Justice Randall T. Shepard on his retirement.
- HCR 0030 -- Honoring the United Ways of Indiana for their services to the state.
- HJR 0001 -- Redistricting.
- HR 0009 -- Honoring Hope Tribble for her service to the Indiana General Assembly.