Legislation By Legislator
Author: Representative Earl Harris
- HB 1263 -- Funding for aviation facilities.
- HB 1264 -- Maximum property tax levies in Lake County.
- HB 1265 -- Educational equity.
- HB 1038 -- Blood donation testing.
- HB 1237 -- Intrastate transportation regulation.
- HB 1534 -- Permitted uses of choice scholarships.
- HCR 0006 -- Designating the Honor and Remember Flag as the state symbol of sacrifice.
- HCR 0015 -- Urging INDOT to designate U.S. 41 the Purple Heart Trail.
- HCR 0016 -- Recognizing the 150th anniversary of the Emancipation Proclamation.
- HCR 0025 -- Honoring Chancellor J. Guadalupe Valtierra on his retirement from Ivy Tech.
- HCR 0032 -- Honoring Karen Kay Leonard for her service to the League of Women Voters.
- HCR 0036 -- Honoring Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority for its services to the nation.
- HCR 0037 -- Honoring Cook Inc. on its 50th anniversary.
- HCR 0041 -- Honoring April 24, 2013, as High School Radio Day.
- HCR 0051 -- Urging Congress to repeal the new federal excise tax on medical devices.
- HCR 0055 -- Congratulating former Governor Whitcomb upon his recent marriage.
- HR 0008 -- Commemorating Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
- HR 0026 -- Memorializing Timothy McCormick & Cody Medley, EMTs killed in the line of duty.
- HR 0039 -- Honoring Central Indiana Young Marines.
- SB 0169 -- Insurance proceeds set aside.
- SB 0297 -- Payments from excess liability trust fund.
- SB 0319 -- Soil productivity factors.
- SCR 0006 -- Congratulating the Indiana Fever for winning the 2012 WNBA Championship.
- SCR 0037 -- Honoring Nancy Papas upon her retirement from the IN State Teachers Assoc.
- SCR 0059 -- Honoring Kenny Cragen, longtime lobbyist, upon his retirement.