Legislation By Legislator
Author: Representative Sharon Negele
- HB 1029 -- Adoption history information.
- HB 1161 -- Confined feeding operation application approval.
- HB 1250 -- Levy limits.
- HB 1483 -- Drug testing of recipients of assistance.
- HB 1557 -- Informed consent brochure for abortions.
- HCR 0006 -- Designating the Honor and Remember Flag as the state symbol of sacrifice.
- HCR 0011 -- Recognizing Noble of Indiana for its 60 years of service.
- HCR 0015 -- Urging INDOT to designate U.S. 41 the Purple Heart Trail.
- HCR 0016 -- Recognizing the 150th anniversary of the Emancipation Proclamation.
- HCR 0032 -- Honoring Karen Kay Leonard for her service to the League of Women Voters.
- HCR 0037 -- Honoring Cook Inc. on its 50th anniversary.
- HCR 0051 -- Urging Congress to repeal the new federal excise tax on medical devices.
- HCR 0055 -- Congratulating former Governor Whitcomb upon his recent marriage.
- HR 0026 -- Memorializing Timothy McCormick & Cody Medley, EMTs killed in the line of duty.
- HR 0040 -- Honoring the National Association of Women Business Owners of Indianapolis.
- HR 0063 -- Inviting vendors and businesses which deal in small arms to relocate to Indiana.
- HR 0104 -- Honoring Diana Dibkey, child advocate, on the occasion of her retirement.
- SB 0229 -- Adjustment for township firefighting fund levy.
- SB 0371 -- Abortion inducing drugs and abortion clinics.
- SB 0319 -- Soil productivity factors.
- SB 0414 -- Provisions related to high breast density.
- SCR 0006 -- Congratulating the Indiana Fever for winning the 2012 WNBA Championship.
- SCR 0022 -- Honoring Lafayette Central Catholic football team, Class 1A state champions.
- SCR 0023 -- Honoring Lafayette Central Catholic baseball team, Class 1A state champions.
- SCR 0059 -- Honoring Kenny Cragen, longtime lobbyist, upon his retirement.