Legislation By Legislator
Author: Representative Wesley Culver
- HB 1023 -- Partial unemployment benefit.
- HB 1026 -- Assessment of real property.
- HB 1248 -- Sewer liens for tenant occupied property.
- HB 1474 -- Dual credit courses.
- HB 1479 -- Administration of county income taxes.
- HB 1556 -- Redevelopment commissions and brownfields.
- HB 1483 -- Drug testing of recipients of assistance.
- HCR 0006 -- Designating the Honor and Remember Flag as the state symbol of sacrifice.
- HCR 0011 -- Recognizing Noble of Indiana for its 60 years of service.
- HCR 0015 -- Urging INDOT to designate U.S. 41 the Purple Heart Trail.
- HCR 0016 -- Recognizing the 150th anniversary of the Emancipation Proclamation.
- HCR 0037 -- Honoring Cook Inc. on its 50th anniversary.
- HCR 0051 -- Urging Congress to repeal the new federal excise tax on medical devices.
- HCR 0054 -- Honoring students at Elkhart schools for their community service.
- HCR 0055 -- Congratulating former Governor Whitcomb upon his recent marriage.
- HR 0009 -- Commission on developmental disabilities to study emergency placements.
- HR 0026 -- Memorializing Timothy McCormick & Cody Medley, EMTs killed in the line of duty.
- HR 0047 -- Urging national policy makers to increase U.S. energy security.