Legislation By Legislator
Author: Representative Cindy Ziemke
- HB 1459 -- Income tax credit.
- HB 1324 -- Alternative fuels.
- HB 1329 -- Charging of employer unemployment experience accounts.
- HB 1557 -- Informed consent brochure for abortions.
- HCR 0006 -- Designating the Honor and Remember Flag as the state symbol of sacrifice.
- HCR 0011 -- Recognizing Noble of Indiana for its 60 years of service.
- HCR 0015 -- Urging INDOT to designate U.S. 41 the Purple Heart Trail.
- HCR 0016 -- Recognizing the 150th anniversary of the Emancipation Proclamation.
- HCR 0037 -- Honoring Cook Inc. on its 50th anniversary.
- HCR 0051 -- Urging Congress to repeal the new federal excise tax on medical devices.
- HCR 0055 -- Congratulating former Governor Whitcomb upon his recent marriage.
- HR 0026 -- Memorializing Timothy McCormick & Cody Medley, EMTs killed in the line of duty.
- HR 0047 -- Urging national policy makers to increase U.S. energy security.
- HR 0066 -- Honoring Greensburg HS boys basketball team, Class 3A state champions.
- SCR 0036 -- Recognizing the 200th anniversary of the founding of the city of Connersville.
- SCR 0044 -- Recognizing the 100th anniversary of the Fayette Regional Hospital.
- SB 0319 -- Soil productivity factors.
- SB 0489 -- Certification forms before an abortion.
- SCR 0006 -- Congratulating the Indiana Fever for winning the 2012 WNBA Championship.
- SCR 0050 -- Honoring John Ryan upon his retirement from Department of Child Services.
- SCR 0059 -- Honoring Kenny Cragen, longtime lobbyist, upon his retirement.