Legislation By Legislator
Author: Representative Thomas Washburne
- HB 1410 -- Speed limit for larger motor vehicles.
- HB 1411 -- Court staff attorney pilot program.
- HR 0007 -- Honoring Adam Martin upon becoming an Eagle Scout.
- HB 1079 -- Mortgages and vendor's liens on real property.
- HB 1575 -- Commission for a drug free Indiana.
- HCR 0011 -- Recognizing Noble of Indiana for its 60 years of service.
- HCR 0015 -- Urging INDOT to designate U.S. 41 the Purple Heart Trail.
- HCR 0016 -- Recognizing the 150th anniversary of the Emancipation Proclamation.
- HCR 0027 -- Honoring Evansville Reitz HS girls soccer team, Class 2A state champions.
- HCR 0034 -- Urging Congress to study air travel for persons with disabilities.
- HCR 0037 -- Honoring Cook Inc. on its 50th anniversary.
- HCR 0039 -- Honoring Evansville Mater Dei HS girls basketball team Class 2A state champions.
- HCR 0051 -- Urging Congress to repeal the new federal excise tax on medical devices.
- HCR 0055 -- Congratulating former Governor Whitcomb upon his recent marriage.
- HR 0022 -- Memorializing Eric von Fuhrmann, professor at University of Southern Indiana.
- HR 0047 -- Urging national policy makers to increase U.S. energy security.
- HR 0063 -- Inviting vendors and businesses which deal in small arms to relocate to Indiana.
- HR 0073 -- Honoring Signature School, Evansville, ranked in the Best Schools in the U.S.
- SB 0036 -- Deputy attorney generals in Washington D.C.
- SB 0319 -- Soil productivity factors.
- SB 0400 -- Aid in enforcing unconstitutional laws.
- SCR 0006 -- Congratulating the Indiana Fever for winning the 2012 WNBA Championship.
- SCR 0045 -- Recognizing Child Abuse Awareness Month and Holly's House for its work.
- SCR 0048 -- Honoring Alcoa on its 125th Anniversary.
- SCR 0059 -- Honoring Kenny Cragen, longtime lobbyist, upon his retirement.